This list is subject to addition at any time!! Especially when added to with things that are AWESOME!
- Finish moving the site over to the new host with the shiny, legible WordPress theme.
- Sort through my DVDs and get rid of things I’m not going to watch. (Feel free to make requests if there’s one of those you would like, and if I decide to get rid of it, I’ll let you know. I’m probably not going to get rid of any of the TV shows, but some of the movies are potentially on the chopping block.)
- Watch the Netflix DVDs I’ve had for
mumblemumblemumblea while and return them.
- Remember to call and cancel the service for the two TiVo S2 DVRs I got rid of…whoops…
- Train for a 5k. This 5k.
- Find a dirt cheap flight to to Las Vegas with some friends.
- Watch a lot of Chicago White Sox Baseball.
- Homework. No, seriously, I’m going to. SHUT UP, YOU GUYS, I’M SERIOUS, STOP LAUGHING AT ME.
- Work on the thing for that thing I’m doing. With the thing.
- Watch Craig Ferguson every single day, on account of him being really entertaining.
- A bunch of knitting and spinning.
- $20/week groceries, just ‘cos it was interesting last time I did that, and also on account of I’ll feel too guilty to spend money since I won’t actually have a job.
- Snicker every single time someone I know complains about having to go to a meeting.
- Work on my tan in a totally sunscreen-compliant fashion. I.e., learn how to use bronzer.
- Go to the DuSable Museum.
- Eat tons of things in such a way that it necessitates me having to make my favorite fresh ginger and rice vinegar dressing, and/or try out that yummy new dill/yogurt/cucumber dressing recipe I just found after I had some at a restaurant and almost died from acute yumminess poisoning.
- Doing some volunteer work. I’m going to be volunteering at least one day at the Brown Elephant, which will give me an excuse to empty the trunkload of stuff I’ve been meaning to take up there and donate…
- Dust off my bike and take it out for a spin, although I haven’t got a helmet at the moment (anyone have any good recommendations for a lightweight, inexpensive helmet that doesn’t look stupid?).
- SLEEP LATE, ANY DAY I WANT.
and most importantly, since it will be summer vacation: